THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm so bored.

I should be doing laundry, but that doesn't sound like fun. I could be finishing my book (Stephan King- The Dead Zone), but I am getting the impression that they are going to kill off Johnny Smith and I like him, so I don't want him to die. So if I quit reading now then he is still alive. He is still hiding up there with the gun waiting to kill Greg Stillson, but he is not dead. Yeah, yeah, whatever, I never claimed I was normal. I'm a Gemini... sheesh!

What else can I do to entertain me? It's raining and the kids are watching a movie with Mike and it's one of those movies that suck your IQ down by 20 points if you watch it so... not interested. Maybe I should drink a couple glasses of wine, then I can watch the movie with them. At least Miss K is only half watching, she's on the computer (probably looking up sharks and stuff).

I'm just sitting here watching it rain and the sun is kinda out. What the heck!?!? I wish the rain would just go away already. I want that eighty degree weather from last weekend back, then I can be outside and be bored.

I got conned into being a chaperone for the lock in at the school tomorrow, so I get to watch a bunch of 4th-8th graders from 7pm Friday to 7am Saturday. How will I survive? Nah, I like kids, they aren't as big of jerks as most adults. Maybe it's going to be entertaining at least.

Ok, ok, I guess I put off laundry long enough. Michael has a shirt that has to be washed by tomorrow, cuz no other shirt will be good enough. Oh how I love my 10 year old! Were we all like this at that age? I sure don't remember that.

Oh oh.... ADOS moment

On my way to St Ives, I met a man with seven wives, his seven wives had seven sacks, in seven sacks were seven cats, the seven cats had seven kittens. Kittens, cats, sacks and wives, how many were going to St Ives?

Ok I'm done now.

0 comments: