THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

just one of those days...

Ever just have one of those challenging weeks where you really just can't express it or have no one to express to?

It's been one of those for me.

Just about everyone I know seems to only call when they need something (money, babysitter, to bitch, etc) sometimes that gets really old. I don't mind helping out my friends and family and they all know that. They know that no matter what time, day or night, if they call, I'll be willing to help. It has always been that way and I never thought twice about it, until a friend pointed it out to me. So I realized that just about the only time they call is when things go wrong, like I'm supposed to fix it.

However if I am having a problem, pretty much everyone will just leave me to deal alone. I'll admit, I tend to be a little more self-reliant and closed off than most people. I've learned year after year, the only person I can count on is me. I can take care of myself and I do. It'd just be nice to get a call every once in a blue freaking moon telling me something good had happened as opposed to needing my help, when they have no clue as to what the hell has been going on with me.

I've joked that when things are going well no one calls, but it's turned out to be more truth than joke and this week has really proven that.

Maybe it's the lack of sunshine and all the rain lately, maybe it's the fact that I'm so overworked because some people can't seem to get their head out of their ass and do their work or hell, maybe it is just that my friends and family are all assholes who take advantage and I just need to change my number.

OK, I guess I'm gonna just be done bitching and quit answering my phone...

0 comments: